Are you searching for how to change Name in Clash of Clans ? If yes , then this article is for you.
So here we have provided the detailed guide how to change you in-game name in Clash of Clans.
Every player can change their username for free once, to make sure you can enjoy your game with a in-game name that you like.
- This feature unlocks at Town Hall level 5.
- You can change your name for free once, and after this a name change is possible with Gems.
- Do not use special characters (like emoji) in your username, because these might not be visible after you confirm the change.
- Each time you change your name, the cost for the next name change increases. So choose your name wisely!
- Supercell reserve the right to change any inappropriate names at our own discretion, with no compensations. Supercell do not change usernames upon request.
How to Change Name in Clash of Clans
STEP 1 : Open the Clash of Clans app and log into your account.
Open your clash of clans app on your device and then log into your account. If you have multiple account on your device then select the account in which you want to change the name.
STEP 2 : Tap the “Settings” button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
On the botton-right corner of the screen look for the settings button.Then click/tap on settings button.
STEP 3 : Tap the “More Settings” option.
On the bottom right corner of the screen look for the more settings button.Then click/tap on more settings button.
STEP 4 : Tap the “Change Name” option.
Look for Change name option on the next popup screen.Then click/tap on change name button.
STEP 5 : Tap the “Continue” option.
Next a popup window will open with disclaimer that you will get one free name change.Use it wisely as future name change will cost you gems. Tap/click on continue button below to proceed.
STEP 6 : Enter the new name you want to use for your account and tap the “Continue ” button.
Next a popup window will open where you have to enter your new in-game name.Enter the new name and tap/click on continue button below.
Changing Name more than once.
- First name change – 0 gems (Free)
- Second name change – 500 gems
- Third name change – 1,000 gems
- Fourth name change – 1,500 gems
Therefore every time you name change will cost you 500 gems more, up to a maximum of 10,000 gems. Additionally, you’ll need to wait for seven days after a change again (to get a new username).
Can I change name in Clash of Clans?
Yes, you can change name in Clash of Clans.
How much does it cost to change your name in Clash of Clans?
You can change your name for free once, and after this a name change is possible with Gems. For the second time you need 500 gems to change your name.The formula is simple you need 500 more gems as compared to previous time.
Changing your in-game name in Clash of Clans is an easy process that can be done through the game’s settings. Whether you want to update your name to reflect your identity , just want to make a change for fun, or you need to change your name for playing competitive tournaments for your team/clan this feature allows you to do so with ease.
Hope this Article has helped you.
Until next time Happy Clashing!